Service Recovery Email

Dear Mrs Goldstein,

Thank you for your email regarding the difficulties faced during your last stay with us. We apologise for the miscommunication and inconvenience this matter has caused you. Please allow me an opportunity to introduce myself; my name is Mohamed Shafique and I am the Guest Service Agent Supervisor at Marina Bay Sands. My guest service team has informed me of the service you received during your stay with us.

First and foremost, I wish to sincerely apologise for your unpleasant experience. The guest service agent has been counselled on the proper service procedures which she needs to adhere to. We always strive to provide the best service to our guests such as yourself and on this occasion, we did not exceed your expectations.

We hope that this incident does not deter you from staying with us. With this, we would like to refund the charges you incurred for the breakfast meal on 27th December 2017 and include a 15% discount on your next stay with us.

In addition, please feel free to contact me directly if you are travelling to Singapore again in the future. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

We hope that you will have pleasant day ahead.

Yours Sincerely,
Mohamed Shafique
Guest Service Agent (Supervisor)
Marina Bay Sands


Comments

Popular Posts